Gavin Absorbent Paper Points Product Features;
Absorbent Paper Points;
Gavin absorbent paper points are special paper materials frequently used by dentists in endodontic (root canal treatment) applications. These thin and cylindrical paper pieces are designed for drying and sterilizing root canals. As a result, absorbent paper points play a critical role in the successful completion of root canal treatment.
Paper points are specially formulated and made from highly absorbent paper. They are serving as an absorbent and cleaning material for root canal treatment. Paper points (paper cones) have a wide range of uses in endodontic treatment and significantly facilitate the dentist’s function.
Among these areas of use are;
- The use of sterile and absorbent paper points for:
- Collecting bacteriological samples after being taken from infected root canals,
- Transferring them to the culture medium they will be planted in.
- Also, their widespread use includes drying root canals after irrigation and carrying disinfectant agents to the treated canals.
The majority of paper points available in the market are manufactured with standard size, thickness, and absorbency. Due to these characteristics, they can easily penetrate gingival canals. And they provide convenience in liquid collection for various research purposes.
Gavin Absorbent Paper Points Features;
- Specially colored for easy and quick identification.
- Compliant with ISO accessory measurements.
- Easily visible on X-rays.
- Sterilized with gamma rays.
- Suitable for both lateral and vertical condensations.
- Ability to measure depth easily with millimeter markings.
- Can be easily placed in the canal due to its flexible and sturdy structure.
- Long shelf life.
- Inserted into the canal without bending easily.
- Holds extremely tight.
- Available in sterile packages.