Gavin SP 3 Blue Product Features;
SP 3 Blue;
Gavin SP 3 Blue root canal file system is an important tool for dentists during root canal treatments, providing a precise and effective roadmap.
Here are step-by-step explanations for using Gavin SP 3 Blue root canal file:
- In the first step, use #10 stainless steel K files to explore and create the path to the lower and middle canal with a pre-curved hand file. This is the starting stage of the canal and helps the dentist determine the direction of the canal.
- Use #19/07 file to remove dentin protrusions at the top of the canal and provide good straight-line access. This step is the shaping and preparation stage of the upper part of the canal.
- Use #10 stainless steel K files to summarize from 1/3 apical to apical stop to accurately measure the length of the canal. This is part of determining the full length and shaping stage of the canal.
- Use #15 stainless steel K file to repeatedly clean residues in the canal, which is the process of cleaning the inner surfaces of the canal and removing material.
- Use #15/03 file to ensure smooth access to the working length, allowing for deeper access and continuation of the shaping process.
- Use #10 stainless steel K files to clean residues in the canal while irrigating with sodium hypochlorite. Irrigation helps in both cleaning and sterilization of materials inside the canal.
- While irrigating with #10 stainless steel K files, use #20/04, #25/04, #25/06, #35/04 files sequentially to prepare the working length for canal irrigation. This step ensures further shaping and sterilization of the canal.
- Finally, use #10 stainless steel K files to check whether the apical area is prepared and measure the working length again to ensure the accuracy of the filling. This step includes preparing for both treatment results and the filling process.
Gavin SP 3 Blue root canal file;
In conclusion, it guides dentists to effectively perform all these steps. It may also include advanced techniques such as ultrasonic cleaning of the canal. This system assists in the successful completion of root canal treatments, providing better results for dentists.