Gavin SP Gold Product Features;
Gavin SP Gold root canal file system is an important tool that provides dentists with:
- And also, an effective roadmap during root canal treatments.
This system is used in the processes of cleaning, shaping, and sterilizing root canals.
Here are step-by-step explanations for using Gavin SP Gold root canal file:
- In the first step, use #10 stainless steel K files to explore and create the path going to the lower and middle canal with a pre-curved hand file. This is the starting stage of the canal, providing the dentist with a benefit to determine the direction of the canal.
- Use the #19/07 file to remove the dentin projection at the upper part of the canal and ensure good straight-line access. This step is the shaping and preparation stage of the upper part of the canal.
- Use #10 stainless steel K files to recapitulate from 1/3 apical to apical stop to accurately measure the length of the canal. This is part of determining the full length of the canal and the shaping stage.
- Use #15 stainless steel K file repeatedly to clean the residues in the canal. This step involves cleaning the inner surfaces of the canal and material removal.
- Use #15/03 file to smoothly access the working length, allowing for deeper access into the canal and continuing the shaping process.
- Use #10 stainless steel K files to clean residues in the canal while irrigating with sodium hypochlorite. Irrigation helps in both cleaning and sterilization of materials inside the canal.
- While irrigating with sodium hypochlorite, use #20/04, #25/04, #25/06, #35/04 stainless steel K files sequentially to irrigate the canal and prepare the working length. This step further shapes and sterilizes the canal.
- Finally, use #10 stainless steel K files to check if the apical area is prepared, and measure the working length again to ensure the accuracy of the filling. This step includes preparing for both treatment results and the filling process.
Gavin SP Gold root canal file;
In conclusion, it guides dentists through all these steps effectively. It may also include advanced techniques such as ultrasonic cleaning of the canal. This system assists in the successful completion of root canal treatments and provides better results for dentists.