Gavin Kids Files Blue Product Features;
Kids Files Blue Root Canal File System Usage;
Kids Files Blue root canal file system is an especially important tool in the field of pedodontics (pediatric dentistry). This system is used during the preparation and treatment of root canals in children’s teeth. Children’s dental structure is different from adults, requiring a special approach. This root canal file system stands out as a designed tool to meet this need.
This system is used for various purposes. Firstly, it excels in routine preparation of cavities and opening pulps in basic procedures. The preparation of cavities ensures the tooth surface is suitable for treatment, and opening pulps initiates the treatment process by reaching into the tooth. Additionally, the process of peeling the roof of the pulp chamber can also be performed with Kids Files Blue.
Kids canal file systems also play a significant role in the preparation of the root canal. The preparation of the root canal is crucial for treating decayed or infected teeth. This system effectively removes necrotic pulp in the pulp chamber and root canal, sterilizing the inner part of the tooth and preventing the spread of infection.
Furthermore, it is recommended to use an open file for pre-opening the crown and canal direction. This facilitates the progress of the treatment process, making it easier and more effective. It is also designed to optimize the comfort and treatment duration for pediatric patients.
In conclusion, the Kids Files Blue root canal file system provides dentists in the field of pedodontics with the opportunity to perform treatments for children more effectively. This system helps dentists make procedures faster and more comfortable, reducing stress for pediatric patients and achieving more successful results. Kids Files Blue offers dentists a significant tool to focus more on the dental health of children in pediatric practice.
Preparing the Root Canal with Gavin Kids Canal File System;
- Firstly, manually scan the root canal with a size 10 manual file and measure the working length.
- Use brushes to immerse files 20/04, 25/04, 30/04 in the rinsing solution, using short pulls every 1-2 mm until reaching the measured working length.
- Clean decaying tissue and residues in the root canals with an effective, gentle root canal flushing solution.
- Insert a small root canal dilator, usually below size 25 and colored red. Not larger than size 30.
- Place it 2 to 3 mm shorter from the tip of the X-ray paper.
- Gently file or rotate the canal wall and rinse again to remove residues.
- Disinfect and dry the root canals.
- Then fill the root canal.