Gavin Kids Files Gold Product Features;
Usage of Kids Files Gold Root Canal File System;
Kids Files Gold root canal file system is a particularly important tool in the field of pedodontics (pediatric dentistry). This system is used during the preparation and treatment of root canals in children’s teeth. Children have a dental structure different from adults, requiring a special approach. This root canal file system stands out as a designed tool to meet this need.
This system is used for various purposes. Firstly, it stands out in basic procedures such as routine preparation of cavities and opening of the pulp. The preparation of cavities ensures that the tooth surface is suitable for treatment. Opening the pulp initiates the treatment process by reaching inside the tooth. Also, the process of peeling the roof of the pulp chamber can be performed with Kids Files Gold.
Kids canal file systems also play a crucial role in the preparation of the root canal. The preparation of the root canal is vital for the treatment of decayed or infected teeth. This system effectively removes necrotic pulp in the pulp chamber and root canal. This sterilizes the inside of the tooth, preventing the spread of infection.
Additionally, it is recommended to use an open file for pre-opening the crown and canal direction of the tooth. This facilitates the progress of the treatment process, making it easier and more effective. It is also designed to optimize the comfort and treatment time of pediatric patients.
In conclusion, the Kids Files Gold root canal file system provides dentists in the field of pedodontics with the opportunity to perform treatments for child patients more effectively. This system helps dentists make procedures faster and more comfortable. This, in turn, reduces stress for pediatric patients and leads to more successful results. Kids Files Gold offers dentists the opportunity to focus more on children’s dental health as a significant tool in pedodontic practice.
How to Prepare the Root Canal with Gavin Kids Canal File System;
- First, manually scan the root canal with a #10 hand file and measure the working length,
- Use brush technique to dip #20/04, #25/04, #30/04 files into the irrigation solution, using short pulls every 1-2 mm until reaching the measured working length,
- Clean decaying tissue and debris in the root canals with an effective, soft root canal flushing solution,
- Place a small root canal dilator in red, usually below #25, that is not larger than #30,
- Place it 2 to 3 mm shorter than the end of the X-ray paper,
- Gently file or rotate the canal wall and rinse again to remove debris,
- Disinfect and dry the root canals,
- Then fill the root canal.